3 key learnings:
1. Evolution of Business Partnering
2. Preparation and building the foundation
3. Understanding your collective strength
Note : This will be an interactive session and discussion with all participants. So please be ready to connect and collaborate with Keith and each other.
Your expert facilitator
Keith Bird - The Birmont Group. Keith is a specialist procurement consultant and recruiter. He is a former MD of The Faculty and a former CPO at Queensland Rail. Keith presented on a session for PASA Connect on the 13th April and recieved high engagement and praise from our members.
- "A stand out session, please get Keith to speak on another topic"
- "Keith engaged the audience immediately and encouraged a strong peer-to-peer conversation"
The time of this session is:
9:00AM - 10:00AM AWST (Perth)
10:30AM - 11:30AM ACST (Adelaide)
11:00AM - 12:00PM AEST (Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane)
1:00PM - 2:00PM NZDT (Auckland)
|Start||September 13th, 2022. 11:00am AEST|
|End||September 13th, 2022. 12:00pm AEST|
|Status||Event Details Closed|
|Category||One off sessions|