You have already joined in Category Management: Identifying Opportunities and Defining a Category Strategy (Melb) Event.
Category Management: Identifying Opportunities and Defining a Category Strategy (Melb)
This expert-led session, led by Stefan Gassner from Grosvenor Management Consulting, follows on from the well-received category management session he ran earlier this year. This session will be based on a case study from a Grosvenor client and will explore:
- Analysing Spend: What information is needed
- Identifying priorities: What categories and what suppliers to prioritise?
- Identifying how to contribute to business outcomes
- Identifying opportunities: Within the prioritised categories, how to use the four spend levers (Pay Less, Buy Cheaper, Buy Less and Buy Smarter)?
- How to summarise all of this in a single page category strategy
This session is likely to be very popular so please register early.
Unlike most other sessions we do not need you to submit your own issues and challenges for inclusion in the agenda when registering for this session. Stefan has prepared a programme that he will work through addressing the points above. Your specific issues or challenges can be picked up throughout the process.
Offices of Health Purchasing Victoria - Board Room. Please note that the Casselden building has gated access to and from the lifts. On arrival please pick up your pass from the Concierge Desk inside and to the right of the revolving doors. Please keep this pass as you will need it to enter and leave the building
Level 34, Casselden, 2 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne 3000
View on Google Map
||September 27th, 2018. 13:30pm
||September 27th, 2018. 16:30pm
Event Details Closed
||Topic based special interest groups