You have already joined in How to select the right sourcing strategy for your project (VIRTUAL) Event.
How to select the right sourcing strategy for your project (VIRTUAL)
A golfer can take 14 clubs onto the course to ensure that they have the most appropriate club for each shot. So why is it that many “strategic” sourcing projects involve:
- RFP to three or more bidders
- Shortlisting of a smaller number of bidders for post-offer negotiations
- Single sourcing or a closed panel
- Given the diversity of categories, the variety of market situations and the different business requirements of clients, it is hard to avoid the view that there is a single ‘default’ sourcing strategy.
This session will explore:
- What other sourcing strategies are there?
- How can we ‘match’ the sourcing strategy to the situation?
- What tools or repeatable methodologies can help us select the right sourcing strategy ?
Your expert facilitator
Paul Rogers FCIPS is one of the most experienced procurement consultants in the country. One of his latest contributions is the bestselling book “Sales v Procurement” with Elliot Epstein.
The time of this session is:
11.00-12:30PM AEST (BNE, SYD, MELB)
Virtual - at your desk using Zoom
View on Google Map
||September 24th, 2020. 11:00am AEST
||September 24th, 2020. 12:30pm AEST
Event Details Closed
||One off sessions