You have already joined in IT and ICT 4th Round Table Event.
IT and ICT 4th Round Table
This is the 4th IT & ICT Round Table - new members very welcome
The Category-based round-tables provide an opportunity for peers to come together to explore their specific challenges, to share tactics, strategies and market intelligence. and to benchmark their own category performance. While many of the sessions will address specific issues raised by members, the following issues will be discussed through the ongoing programme;
- How do we define the category? What are we including?
- What are the principal challenges in managing the category?
- Where are the opportunities to drive greater value from the category?
- Where do we obtain market intelligence/benchmarking for the category?
- How can we best use the following spend levers to extract savings or deliver greater value?
- Pay less: the typical tactics of commodity management
- Buy less: manage consumption to reduce demand
- Buy cheaper: influencing and managing buying behaviour
- Reduce process costs: driving internal and external process efficiencies
- Stakeholder management – who are they, their issues, how do we manage them? How do we drive change?
- Supplier management - How do we measure supplier performance? What SLA’s and KPI’s are people using for specific areas of spend?
St Kilda Road
View on Google Map
||March 31st, 2017. 09:00am
||March 31st, 2017. 11:00am
Event Details Closed