Procurement often works with specific projects and project teams, presenting a quite different set of challenges and expectations. This round-table session will enable participants to explore a range of issues related to working in a project context, including (but not limited to):
• How does procurement in a project context differ from day-to-day procurement?
• How can procurement deliver the most impact to a project?
• Is early engagement with the project team critical to success?
• How do we measure the value of our contribution to the project?
• What does success look like?
When registering, please submit any specific issues that you would like to discuss so that we can include in the agenda.
|Start||June 7th, 2018. 09:30am|
|End||June 7th, 2018. 12:30pm|
|Status||Event Details Closed|
|Category||Topic based special interest groups|