You have already joined in Stakeholder Management (AUCK) Event.
Stakeholder Management (AUCK)
Stakeholder management is the single biggest issue that dominates almost every other issue in relation to procurement. In this session members will explore how they are managing various stakeholder scenarios and should consider:
- Stakeholder identification and mapping
- Prioritizing your stakeholders
- Understanding your key stakeholders
- Key principles of stakeholder engagement
- Engaging and communicating with stakeholders
- Developing a stakeholder engagement plan
- Prior to the session please consider case study examples that you can bring to share with your peers.
- When registering please submit any specific issues in relation to stakeholder management that you would like included in the agenda.
The offices of Pareto Toolbox, 100 Mayoral Drive, Auckland.
View on Google Map
||July 25th, 2019. 09:00am
||July 25th, 2019. 11:30am
Event Details Closed