You have already joined in Supplier Performance Management (Adel) Event.
Supplier Performance Management (Adel)
The title for the session is pretty self-evident. This session is all about how we manage our suppliers performance. But before we can explore ways to drive better supplier performance, we first need to measure it.
Typical issues that you will explore during this session are: SPM and SRM – what is the difference?
- Do you have a formal process for managing supplier performance?
- How do you develop effective KPI’s?
- Who should be monitoring/measuring performance against KPI’s – Procurement or Stakeholders?
- The carrot or the stick – which is more effective?
- What sort of incentives are participants using?
- What sort of penalties are participants using?
- When do you walk away?
- What tools do you use to help measure supplier performance?
When registering, please submit any specific issues that you would like to discuss so that we can include in the agenda.
Offices of SA Water: SA Water House, 250 Victoria Square, Adelaide (Bundaleer Meeting Room)
250 Victoria Square, Adelaide
View on Google Map
||September 20th, 2018. 14:00pm
||September 20th, 2018. 16:00pm
Event Details Closed
||Topic based special interest groups